May 04, 2010

About Sweet Plates

Hello! Welcome to Sweet Plates!

I'd like to introduce you to our new business. 
We are a Mom/Daughter team.  

First, a little about me.
I'm the Mom (Lesa) of this team.
I have three kids (1 daughter, 2 sons).
I've been married for 24 years to a wonderful guy.
My daughter (Kendra) has one daughter
and has been married for 2 1/2 years.
 Kendra designed our blog.

A little bit about how this all got started.
My daughter and I like to shop, go to lunch, and find
really good deals.
We like to go to boutiques and find fun little
stores with treasures.

Recently, we ran across some cute plates that
were made with cute pedestals
and stands.

They caught my attention and I knew I wanted to make
some. My search was on.
I knew it would work perfect to work along side
my daughter. We have a lot of the same ideas
and enjoy working together.
The "sweet" side of this business comes from
a family tradition.
On Sundays after family dinner, we like to
play games.
We always have some kind of candy dish on the table
with candy.
We decided to combine the two things!
Sweet Plates was formed and we are
off and running!
Welcome!
If you have questions or comments,
please let us know by leaving a comment
or using the contact form on the side bar.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! And your plates (and photos) are lovely! Glad I found you through iFellowship! ♥ Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love your comments!